See what we're working on
12% of Canadians fantasize about joining the holy war in the Middle East! (And the War Requiem by Benjamin Britten)
At least that's what 12% of Canadians are telling us! The idea of probing such a topic came to us because of all the media attention given to radicalization lately. Learn More >>
La Presse is Publishing My Blog!
A few weeks ago, I launched a weekly blog on societal and market trends, which I associate with pieces of opera or classical music. Many of you have been following my blog, and I thank you for that. Learn More >>
34% of Canadians are less concerned that the news they read or watch is true or false than whether it strikes an emotional cord!
During his election campaign, Donald Trump admitted to having lied a few times when unable to sufficiently hold his audiences’ interest. When he felt that people were getting bored, he would launch some trial balloons and then retract them when the false information no longer proved useful. None of which prevented him from being elected President of the United States. Learn More >>
Canadians, Populism and Xenophobia
A web-based study was conducted by CROP in January and February 2017 to inquire about Canadians’ views on various issues related to the subjects of populism and xenophobia. Learn More >>
Opinion of the residents of Brossard, Saint-Bruno and Saint-Lambert regarding the agglomeration of Longueuil
In March 2017, CROP conducted a telephone survey among 1,000 residents of the boroughs of Brossard, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville and Saint-Lambert about their awareness of the “On paie trop pour Longueuil” campaign. Also investigated in the survey were the residents’ perceptions of the current tax management system as well as their level of favourability toward holding a referendum with the ultimate goal of requesting the government to demerge the three boroughs from the South Shore Regional agglomeration. Learn More >>
Consult our latest Quebec election results. Learn More >>
Read our blog
- 12% of Canadians fantasize about joining the holy war in the Middle East!
- La Presse is Publishing My Blog!
- 34% of Canadians are less concerned that the news they read or watch is true or false than whether it strikes an emotional cord!
- Opinion of the residents of Brossard, Saint-Bruno and Saint-Lambert regarding the agglomeration of Longueuil
- Canadians, Populism and Xenophobia
- 26% of Canadians believe that men are superior to woman!
- RRSP or no RRSP, that is the question!
- 45% of Canadians consider consumption one of life’s greatest pleasures!
- 82% of Canadians would like a more intense connection with nature
- One Canadian out of four is climate skeptic
- 40% of Canadians believe that life on Earth was created in six days
- CROP’s Study Results—and the Music that Echoes Them!
- The political climate in Quebec, January 2017
- Corporations & social responsibility - It all begins at home!
- Social Networks: Users’ Hot Buttons
- Collaborative consumption: Motivation of potential users
- Lemmy Kilmister: Unbridled, nihilistic hedonism!
- Innovations: To each their own reasons to adopt
- Canada as a “distinct” society and market
- Tapping into the U.S. market from up north